MY LIP STUFF REVIEW

My Lip Stuff

The lip balms dont taste like anything, really, maybe a little, but the smell is incredible.

All of the lip balms are made with:
Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera, Essential &/Or Flavor Oil

Rainbow Sherbert......Wow, it smells like ice cream in a tube....Clear lip balm....Makes my lips silky soft and smell great

Shamrock Shake.. (Is my faverote out of the three that I got)..I love anything Peppermint, tea, leaves, plant, and now this lip balm....A cool tingle with a Milky smell......Very rich vanilla ice cream with peppermint smell...very nice....

Pancakes and Syrup....when I pulled the top off, I thought I was in an old fashioned restaraunt, about to eat pancakes with maple syrup on top, amazing, and still silky soft lips.

What is great about this lip balm is that besides its great smell, is the fact that it doesnt make you lick your lips a lot, in fact hardly at all....I find this to be a good thing.

So if you want great smelling lip balm without the lip licking, I suggest you go to mylipstuff.com and check out their "over 400/500 different flavors of natural lip balm & other bath & body products".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway