HEAD ORGANICS AND NUEMA REVIEW

OK, i know I am a bit behind.......a lot of reviews came at the same time, but id thought id do a couple this morning........

Head Organics and Neuma are run by Tommy Dionisio. He is the CEO of Head Organics, and the Chief Sustainability Officer and Founder of Neuma.


When I got the package, i was a bit curious....a rose smell was coming out of the box.... when i opened it, I was delighted to find the most beautiful canvas bag ever with the Neuma picture pattern on the front.....the bag was yellowish with a cute red border, with red handles...if you go to Nuema's website, click on discover, and the picture is what's on my bag...very chic....


when I opened the boxes inside the bag, I found the cutest little bottles, blue and shaped like a genie's bottle. There was three in each box, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Lotion......


so i open the body lotion, put some on, and wow, I smelled like fruit loops...very citrusy smell..love the smell, and non greasy fast absorbing...a little thinner than most body lotions...i like it though.....a few drops is all you need


Then comes the shampoo, and conditioner from Neuma.....that night I took a shower....and I used a palm sized amount and put it in my hair...and scrubbed...oh my .....use half of that and you'll be fine.....very thick formula, and VERY thick lather, very thick.....doesn't take a whole lot for your hair......Wow, and my hair is so nice and soft too...excellente...very....with the conditioner....wow...my hair could've floated right off my head...made my hair light and fluffy.....love it....I can run my fingers through it all day now.......


So, I would go check Head organics and Neuma out...very nice company, and very friendly CEO too...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO buying their products next time i get a chance to....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway