waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...goodbye bat, goodbye fishies

weeeeeeeeelllll, i have just been informed that my comments page is taking too long to load...so i unfortunatly have to do away whit my bat and my fishies....and i loved both.....both were well thought out, but it takes the page too long to load on some computers...i will keep the codes though...and maybe i can put them on another site, or find away to put them on my computer directly.........and i have my very first review for a book coming up soon........maybe next week......its called Love in the Time of Dragons......by Katie MacAlister...and from different websites ive been on looks amazing...hehehehe


well


bye fish, bye bat.......


gen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway