Evoraplus And EvoraKids Review

I contacted Oreganics (Makers of EvoraPlus and Evorakids) a while ago and asked them if i could do a review on a few of their items. I received EvoraPlus and EvoraKids in 60 mints a box. The Adult tablets don't really have a taste except for a slight minty taste and the kids are a bit stronger in flavor and they taste like Wild Very Cherry Berry.

"Finally! A product that not only tastes GREAT, but can also reach where toothbrushes and floss can’t... for brighter, happier smiles!"


EvoraKids first.......



These are really neat because they are made with probiotics that "effectively compete with certain harmful bacteria for both nutrients and space on tooth surfaces". says Dr. Jeffery Hillman, D.M.D. Ph.D. Chief Scientific Officer
of Oraganics Inc."
( In the letter I received from the company is where I got this Quote from. It is related to EvoraKids)


I was really surprised at the taste. I thought the taste would be less appealing than it is. I gave these to my daughter and she loved them. Thought they were the neatest thing ever. I had to keep reminding her they weren't candy, they were to help her teeth. The tablets also helped brighten her smile, and made her teeth nice. These tablets are chewable.



Now on to EvoraPlus....


"Developed by Oraganics Chief Scientific Officer Dr Jeffery Hillman, D.M.D., Ph.D., EvoraPlus is the result of more than 25 years of research into the creation of Oraganics proprietary probiotic blend, Probioria which began at the Harvard-affiliated Forsyth Institute in Boston and continued at the University of Florida. The technology has only recently become available to the general public." (the letter relating to EvoraPlus is where I got this quote from)


I like these mints ( but you cant put them in the traditional mint category, for they don't have the minty flavor but maybe a hint ). They definitely make my teeth whiter and my breath fresher. the first day I woke up after trying them the day before, I was very surprised. No morning breath., and after a few weeks of using, I noticed an improvement in my teeth, they were whiter, and I didn't have "dog breath" anymore.


I think everyone should try this product at least once. I think you'll be surprised at the results and at the freshness of your mouth. I know I was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway