A Couple of very cool HALLOWEEN Decoration Selling websites

Now, it being the month before the most favorite month of the year( FOR ME!!) I am already drooling all over my keyboard and monitor (screen for my computer) Looking at some of the most coolest halloween decorations ever.


A couple of good halloween decoration sites:

Sobongo( has really cool looking costumes)

costumesupercenter.com( where i did my costume review at, very good selection of costumes)

costumeexpress.com( a great selection of both costumes and decorations)

Grandin Road/Halloween Haven( Martha Stewart has her line of Halloween decorations here. As far as i can tell, strictly decorations here, no costumes)

anytimecostumes.com( costumes, props, accessories, teeth, novelty items here )
.........................................................................................


For right now, that is all of the Halloween sites that I have visited, I hope to be reviewing more Halloween items in the future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleopatra's Secret from The Adult Toy Shoppe

FREE STUFF.... MAYBE, OR BLURBS ABOUT FREE STUFF