A Couple of very cool HALLOWEEN Decoration Selling websites

Now, it being the month before the most favorite month of the year( FOR ME!!) I am already drooling all over my keyboard and monitor (screen for my computer) Looking at some of the most coolest halloween decorations ever.


A couple of good halloween decoration sites:

Sobongo( has really cool looking costumes)

costumesupercenter.com( where i did my costume review at, very good selection of costumes)

costumeexpress.com( a great selection of both costumes and decorations)

Grandin Road/Halloween Haven( Martha Stewart has her line of Halloween decorations here. As far as i can tell, strictly decorations here, no costumes)

anytimecostumes.com( costumes, props, accessories, teeth, novelty items here )
.........................................................................................


For right now, that is all of the Halloween sites that I have visited, I hope to be reviewing more Halloween items in the future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway