I have a question for all of you peoples out there. Fantasy Makers Kits for sale.

                                                   I recently became the proud owner of a lot off of eBay. It is Fantasy Makers makeup kits in Starlett, Black Pearl, Ice princess ( I only have 2 left of these) and Red Devil. . I have a PayPal thingy and was wondering if any bodies would be interested in buying any of the stuff.

The Price is $4.00 each and $2.99 shipping and handling


( this is what Black Pearl Looks Like, includes lip-gloss, nail polish, tattoo and fake eyelashes)


I don't know, just thought i would let you all know about it. And I have some hand made jewellery that i wish to sell too. They are really nice. I will Post pictures soon. I probably will sell those between 4, 5 and six dollars, depending on how elaborate they are and if there are matching earrings.


As you can see, the boxes look a bit banged up and also look like they have been opened, but i did not do this, it is how I received them.

if you are interested, email me at slunaprincess@aol.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway