just got a sample of 3d whitestrips

ok i asked the crest company if they would send me a sample of 3d white strips...completely forgetting that i had half my tooth broken off when i was young...ive got the whole thing in there now but im not sure if it will be ok for whatever the material is they used to reconstruct the rest of my tooth with......it would be a bit foolish if i only whitened the original part of my tooth and not the whole thing.....anyway i am going to wait a bit and ask one of my dentist type friends what she thinks........and then hopefully the other thing i asked from dove or pantene will get here within the next week so i can say something on that...hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway