Big G, Dreamworks, and myblogspark: Sampler Dvds, and Film Reel tin review

Hello Everybody, I have a new blog post to show you....


I was thinking of doing this review as a "notes" type review, where I  copy what i got in the letter for this review, and adding my own thoughts on the side in parenthesis () or something like that.







We all know how much we've grown to love our favorite characters from the DreamWorks Animation films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and more.



( ****GEN'S NOTES: Ahhhh, one of my childhood favorites... I used to love picking the marshmallows out and just eating them...... until my mother found out.... I wasn't allowed to have this cereal for a while after that...But now that I am older, I know better...Sometimes:))*****)

Oooohh, wonder what will be on the cds, I won't tell you, you are gonna have to buy and see for yourselves.....

 For a special time (until March 15th or while supplies last) Big G and DreamWorks Animation have teamed up to create four collectible DVD samplers containing content from Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar, just for you. Each DVD contains fun episodes, behind the scenes footage and bonus material from your favorite DreamWorks Animation movies. Hurry and collect all four! Plus, look for an exclusive sneak peak at “The Croods” coming to theaters, March 22, 2013.


 (***** GEN'S NOTES: Another one of my favorite cereals, wonderful flavor, and so crunchy... I would grab a handful and just eat them like they were, without any milk.****)





 ( GEN'S NOTES: Who doesn't want cookies for breakfast...But ahaha, they aren't real cookies, just cookie looking cereal that tastes awesome.****)






My daughter absolutely loved this...especially Toothless and Hiccup. So, dont forget to check specially marked boxes for your very own dvd sampler... There is 1 per box, and i think they are going to make part of the box clear( although i am not sure about that) so you can spot the dvd clearly.....






*********************************************************************************

“Disclosure:  The information, products and General Mills gift packs
 were provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway