my computer died on me......

ok so maybe a few of you wonderful pople have noticed i havent been on in a while. reason is, my computer finally hit the can, bought the farm, a couple weeks ago. so i am using my dads computer but will not be able to be on it a whole lot. so fro those of you waiting for my review i am sincerely sorry. i will do the reviews, but probably not in a timely manner. i love you all, and hope to have a somewhat new( would like me old one to work) computer up and running in the coming months. and while i am doing that, you all should check out my first affiliate website called chunkybling.com. i havent gone through the website yet, but the banners have some really cute watches on them.

gen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway