Cleopatra's Secret from The Adult Toy Shoppe

Cleopatra's Secret Female Arousal Creme from The Adult Toy Shoppe. Its a really nice edible (slightly edible, too much will make it taste like you are eating lotion, but a little bit is nice tasting) lotion/lubricant. It smells like strawberries. Its a both hot and cold lotion/lubricant, so you get the warm and the cold. (Although I did not notice the warm except a little).

The only drawback is that it might be a bit too cold if you use a whole lot. The tingling sensation was good. Me, personally, I like this as a personal rehydrator. It makes a usually dry part of me nice and not dry. This lotion/lubricant is really nice. From the picture, it doesn't look like a whole lot, but it is in my opinion.

The pump is mess free and dispenses a ring-finger sized amount of product. So no worrying about spills and such. And it is easily hidden in a drawer or a bag because of it's small size.

So, another great product from the Adult Toy Shoppe, and I seriously recommend you check out their other great products too.

Comments

  1. I wanted to add more, but i was told by my reviewer person that google doenst like duplicate or copied words, so it is a little short, and the put together is not my doing. i want to fix it, but i dont know how.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEVENTH GENERATION GIVEAWAY( NOW CLOSED)

MY LIP STUFF GIVEAWAY ( NOW CLOSED)

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway