Shunga Massage Candle from Edenfantasys



When I got the Shunga Massage Candle from edenfantasys.com, I was very surprised...

First of all, I love candles and this one is no excuse. I love this candle for its pleasant smell and for its massage qualities. I do wish it was slightly bigger though. Its about the size of my palm, and about 2 in. high and 3 and a quarter in. across...

The ingredients in the candle are:

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Coco Nucifera Oil, Fragrance, Prunus Dulcis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Persa Americana Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Vitis Vinifera Oil, Tocopherol.

As you can see the only thing that is not an oil is the Tocopherol, which I think is a vitamin ( here is the wikipedia info on it).

Massage is a great way for couples to get to "know" each other better. Sweet massages in the moonlight. Or, if you are like me and have Cerebal Palsy, you use the warmth to soothe your aching feet and calves. This particular candle is called "Erotic Fruits-Libido".


I just have one problem with this item, the smell can be overpowering. Other than that, I absolutely love it.


I didn't notice anything wrong with the soybean "wax" except that it might be greasy, but I am not sure.

Another great Product from edenfantasys.com.


This would be under massage candles. Or Aromatherapy candles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleopatra's Secret from The Adult Toy Shoppe

COVER YOUR HAIR $200 GIFT CARD RAFFLE