EdenFantasys: Duck, Bondage Duck... Agent Double Oh "O"

Hello.... Hello... Is anyone there...


My name is Duck, Bondage Duck ( Bondage Duckie to my women). I am agent Double Oh "O" and I am on a mission to Make Women everywhere feel better... I am trying to thwart my arch-Nemesis, Payne and Sore-nessia. And I am accomplishing it with my powerful , but slightly quiet vibrating body.

( The Author {Me:))} walks in to find her duckie typing furiously on her computer.

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING, BONDAGE DUCKIE!!??

"C'mon, I was telling these lovely ladies and gentlemen about..."

NO!! GET OFF MY COMPUTER.. DO NOT MAKE ME USE YOUR TINY HANDCUFFS ON YOU.. AGAIN.. This is the hundredth time you have tried to... ugh... never-mind, just go..."

Bondage Duckie leaves and I sit down...
......................................................................................

Sorry folks, he thinks of himself the secret agent, I knew all those James Bond movies weren't good for him. Anyways onto what you really wanted to read about....


The Bondage Duckie from Edenfantasys.com. A unique and fun item for any gal ( or guy!) to have. The duckie can be used in a number of ways, Some nice, and some naughty. Waterproof and float-able ( though I have not tried it myself yet). All you have to do to turn him on is press his back very firmly. If you want to use it as a ehem...massager, be warned. It is a little hard to hold onto because of the intense vibrations. Although that might be a good thing...



The cutest rubber duckie I've ever seen. He is wearing a corset, has a tattoo that says "I Rub My Duckie" and he is sporting a spiked collar. Did I mention he is wearing a ball gag?

I will give this toy about a 10 for the vibration level. It is an all purpose massager, so you can use it anywhere. The handcuffs really work, too!


Innocent enough to sit on you desk or mantle, or next to your tub. And with an Oh-So-Adorable look on his face just too cute to resist. Big Tease Toys makes this product.


According to Big Tease Toys website there "Contains no: Latex, Natural Rubbers, Phthalates or Toxic Heavy Metals like Cadmium and Lead".


An Adult Toy from Edenfantasys.com

I think everyone should have one. You can get it at edenfantasys.com. Just look under discreet vibrators.
..................................................................................

As I finish my last thoughts, I get up to walk out the door. I turn around and see my duckie sitting on the stand looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"What do you want" I ask him. "OH nothing" he replies," You just have a cramp in your calf". I knew he would spot something like that. "And this means what to you?". I say as I sit back down. He comes over and puts his beak up against my calf. "I could... You know. Fix it for you". "I know you can. Would you?" "SORE-NESSIA AND PAYNE, HERE I COME TO DEFEAT YOU, FOR I AM DUCKIE, BONDAGE DUCKIE, AGENT DOUBLE OH "O". HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH........

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE STUFF.... MAYBE, OR BLURBS ABOUT FREE STUFF

MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury: Sweet Moments Review and Giveaway

Cleopatra's Secret from The Adult Toy Shoppe